Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Lindsey Weigh In, June 22

Starting Weight: 193
Current Weight: 190

Finally, some progress. I was getting a bit annoyed that the scale wasn't showing what I could see/feel. My clothes are fitting looser and I feel a tiny bit less jiggly, so I know I'm losing weight and toning up. Glad the numbers finally reflect that.

I did stick to the diet this week. The temptations were a little stronger on Father's Day and while I've been sick--hard to eat so strictly when there are good, comforting foods about. But I was strong. :) I also worked out 4 times, all with Jillian. She's hard core.

This week: Finish phase 1 of South Beach on Monday, start phase 2 on Tuesday--hooray for oatmeal for breakfast!! And exercising, I'll stick to 4 times a week. I think that's a good amount for me for now. I know it should be 5 or 6 times a week, but I can't commit to that yet. It's just not realistic to squeeze it in every day, ya know?

Okay, here's to hopefully more weight loss this week. I hope to see at least another 3 pounds drop before the next weigh in. Otherwise I'll feel like Phase 1 was a waste of time!

No comments:

Post a Comment