Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Lindsey Weigh In, June 15

Starting Weight: 193
Current Weight: 192

Honestly, for spending a weekend eating whatever I wanted, that's pretty good!

Last week's goals: I kept to my 1500 calories until Friday just like I had planned. I did workout 2 times, but I didn't do crunches on non-workout days.

This week's goals:
FOOD = SOUTH BEACH: I started South Beach yesterday and it's honestly not bad at all. Since I don't have to limit how much I eat, I don't ever go hungry. I only miss the carbs a little so far. I'll keep on phase one for two weeks, then switch to phase two and slowly reintroduce good carbs.

EXERCISE: I'm doing Jillian's 30-day shred. I've done two days so far and it's HARD. But since it's only 20 minutes, it's doable. I'm going to do 4 days of exercise this week, probably all 4 with Jillian, but maybe one day of walking around the zoo instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment