Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Holly Weigh-In: 8-3-11

This is going to be a quick post since Babycakes is waking up, but I weighed in at 177.7 this morning. So after the dust has settled from being sick and then eating without discretion in California I still came out ahead (the one good thing about throwing up my guts I guess?) Overall that is only 6ish pounds lost which is annoying but not surprising. I think I need to get back to logging my calories and exercising. Duh. Still...only 32 more pounds to go and only 12 to lose before Christmas (mini goal of 165 by then) which feels MUCH more achievable. Now that things have settled down here at the house and the construction is done I'm hoping it gets a little more easy to get Jillian playing on a regular basis. If nothing else, with school (maybe) starting I will have to institute a proper routine and exercise WILL have a place in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment