Monday, July 25, 2011

Lindsey Weigh in, July 25

Previous weight: 185
Current weight: 183

So I'm definitely going down again--whew! I went back and looked--we've only been doing this for 7.5 weeks and I've already lost 10 pounds. That's pretty cool! I would love for it to be closer to 2 pounds a week, but 1 pound per week is at least something!

Last week I did South Beach except for Saturday--went out with my girlfriends and I had a slice of pie for dessert. I picked the one with the least calories at least, but I still indulged. I'm not real worried about it. I also worked out 4 times, like I've been trying to do forever! I did have to do two of those workouts at night--I'm finding that as much as I hate spending my free time that way, at least it gets done.

This weeks goals: I'm still doing South Beach, but getting to the point where it feels really boring. Vegetables... again?! But I'll persevere. Maybe I just need to find some fresh recipes to get me interested again. And I'll aim for working out 3 times... we have a play date every morning this week, and you'll be here all weekend (YAAAAAAY!!), so I don't know if I can commit to 4 times. But I think walking around the quilt fair should count for something! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment