Monday, August 8, 2011

Lindsey Weigh In, August 8

Previous weight: 182 (last Monday, even though I didn't post it)
Current weight: 180

I only exercised twice last week, and we ate like crazy women the weekend you were here, so I think 2 pounds lost is a great success!

This week: I'll exercise at least three times--I'm coming off being sick, and it's always hard for me to workout when I already feel like crap. I'll definitely stick to south beach--I'm still pretty bored with it, but I can't deny the results. I'm eating two servings of whole grain carbs and one or two servings of fruit per day, but the rest of my food is all lean meats and veggies. I honestly believe I should be eating that way in REAL LIFE as a sustainable way to eat for long-term, I just really find it difficult to maintain momentum. I like the sweets too much!

No comments:

Post a Comment