Monday, August 22, 2011

Lindsey Weigh In, August 22

Previous weight: 179 (last week, no post)
Current weight: 179

Nothing lost, but I'm okay with that. I had two indulgent weekends and I'm glad they didn't show up on the scale.

I'm still aiming to exercise 4 times a week; I figure if I miss it and get only 3, that's still pretty good. I'm still doing South Beach and it's getting a little annoying--hard to find mid-day meals that don't include carbs. But I find that if I keep my carb servings down to only 3 or 4 per day, it makes a pretty big difference.

I also noticed on those two weekends of eating crappy food, I really felt it. My stomach was not happy with so much sugar and fat at the same time. I hope I can remember that next time I'm tempted to indulge--unless the treat is high-quality, it's simply not worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment